Tuesday, February 17, 2009

First Blog.

Hello fellow Bloggers my name is Stephen. This is my first time here so I would like to introduce myself to any one my read this and tell you a little about what my Blog is about.

I live here in Charleston SC and have since 1980. Originally I am from a town called Lenox Mass(yeah I am one of those damn Yankees). I work in retail and have for almost 30 years. 23 of those were in the grocery business. But now I have what I call a perfect job. I work for Barnes and Noble. It is perfect for me since I am a avid reader. I love to read sci-fi/Fantasy, mysteries, history and comics. I am a huge comic geek and have been for over 30 years.I even worked in a comic shop for 6 years. I love to go to comic convention when I can.

Some of my favorite writers are Neil Gaiman, Terry Brooks, Kristian Britain, Casey Daniels, Harlen Ellison, Dan Simmons and more.

Which brings me to what this Blog is about. I know that you don't want to read about my life and what is happening in it. And since one of the things I love doing B&N is suggesting books for customers it what I will be doing here. You one of the advantages of working in a book store is from time to time you get your hands on advance copies of books the publisher send out.

So with this Blog I will share with any one who is interested in what I may be reading at the time. Whether it be a book or comics. And also I will pass along some of my favorite author's books that I have read.

And I hope for those who read this will feel free to pass along some their favorite books, comments and more.

I know there are a billion other Blogs that are doing the samething. And by no means am I a professional writer or reviewer. This is just a way for me to pass along suggestion for books to read and recieve them as well.

So please let me know what you think.

Thanks
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment